Monday, March 2, 2009

honey of an oatmeal bread

Honey Of An Oatmeal Bread~*~Sandy~*~Follow the amounts in the parentheses to make a larger loaf.INGREDIENTS:1 cup water (1 1/3 cups)1 T vegetable oil (1 1/2 T)1/4 cup honey (1/3 cup)1 tsp salt (1 tsp)1/2 cup rolled oats (3/4 cup)2 1/3 cups bread flour (3 1/3 cups)(sub up to 1 cup whole wheat flour)1/4 cup oat bran (optional)1 tsp active dry yeast (1 1/2 tsp)DIRECTIONS:Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Light Crust or Basic setting, and press Start

2 comments:

Annette W. said...

Hi there,

I'm curious how you found my blog. Thanks for visiting!

I have to tell you I made this recipe a while ago. I found it on Baby Center. It's good. My husband was skeptical...and asked where the oatmeal was. :) It was good.

Lara said...

I'm not sure! I came across from somewhere! Yes, the recipe came from baby center. Isn't it good!