3/4 c. Chicken Broth-divided!
1/3 c. soy sauce
2 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
2 tsp Honey
2 tsp garlic powder
boneless pork chops
1 TBSP flour-to thicken up the sauce
2 TPBS Brown Sugar
1. In a small bow, combine 1/4c. broth, soy sauce, vineagr, honey, and garlic powder. Pour over pork chops and marinate for two hours.
2. Drain and discard marinade.
3. Chop up pork chops and fry in a pan with some oil.
4. Remake the sauce and pour over pork. Cook it.
5. Add flour to thicken up the sauce...plus don't forget to add the brown sugar at the end!
Serve over rice and broccolli.