Friday, February 20, 2009

Pizza Sauce

Title: Jerushia's family pizza sauce
Description:

Ingredients:
2 small cans tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
1 small can tomato paste**
I do all my seasonings to taste, so i'm guesstimating the measurements
Italian seasoning
(1 TBS)garlic
(1tsp powder)minced onion
(almost 1 TBS)salt and pepper to taste

Directions:pour sauce and paste into small pot. add seasoning.***if using real garlic and onion sautee them in a little butter in the pot before adding the sauce and paste.***I also like to mush up the italian seasoning in the palm of my hand before adding it. Let me know if you have any questions...it's really a simple sauce, easy to double. My mom started adding peppers and onions to it after us kids were out of the house (none of us like onions and peppers)

No comments: