Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hot chocolate mix

Soccer Team Hot Chocolate Mix


2 Pound Box of Nestle Quick

8 quart box of Powdered Milk

1 Pound of Powdered Sugar

1 Jar of dry Coffee Creamer – 22 oz.



Mix well and store in air tight containers.

Use 1/3 cup of mix to each mug of Hot Water. Add more or less to suit your taste buds! I usually use a 1/3 cup measuring cup as my scoop and then I do NOT level it off!



*Notes

*Do not use any substitute for Regular Nestle Quick!

*I have found it best to use good quality Powdered Milk and Creamer

*Freezes well

*This makes a lot! Great for Christmas gifts!



*Someone told me that they made Mexican Hot Chocolate Mix by adding cinnamon and nutmeg – I have not tried it. But, here’s the recipe for 3 mugs:



1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

1 cup of Hot Chocolate Mix

No comments: